Thursday 27 September 2012

Squat til you drop

SEPTEMBER 26 WOD

A. Back Squat 5-5-5

- 75x5...80x4...failed 4th rep!!! I'm still happy with my squat since my PR for one was 90k on August 20.


Crossfit Girl Libby DiBiase

B. 3 Rounds  For Time

     Run 400M
     50 Squat
     35 KBS 1.5/1p
     20 Box Jumps 24/20



Crossfit Girl Libby DiBiase

- 21:21min. This wod was so exhausting and long! This was the first time my stomach was cramping up so much during a wod that I had to sit down during the box jumps. K..maybe not the first time but the most RECENT time during a wod. lol Great workout but I felt really slow. I took a lot of breaks during the KBS and wasted a lot of time doing that. OH WELL! Gotta get stronger and work on staying consistent. My goal for the KBS was to divide them as 15-15-5 but after the 1st round I was doing 10-10-10-5...slowed me down!!! It's all in my head..I'm going to be exhausted no matter what so I just have to stick to my goals... PHEWF...I'm tired just thinking about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment