Wednesday 24 October 2012

Clean and Jerk PR

OCTOBER 22 WOD


Crossfit Girls @CF GAMES 2012
 
A. Clean and Jerk 

PR! 55K *** I am so excited about this because in August my PR was 47k! This felt easy after I finally started paying attention to my boyfriend/coach who kept telling me to squat down when I clean and make a bigger split when I jerk the bar up... It took a long time but I did it and it felt so easy! I am going to try again next week because I really think I can do it with 60k..:)

Canadian Crossfitter Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
B. For Time: 
     5 Wall Ball 20/14
     25 Sit Up (with med ball)
     10 Wall Ball
     20 Sit Up 
     15 Wall Ball
     15 Sit Up
     20 Wall Ball
     10 Sit Up
     25 Wall Ball
     5 Sit Up


- 9: 16 rx with 16lb WB.Tough on the arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment