Wednesday 31 October 2012

Competition Day!

OCTOBER 27


Crossfit Girl Cleanin'
I had my first competition today with my friend Sam at Crossfit Fortis! We were so nervous and trained really hard to do our best without dying. Lol It was a challenging day but we did great! I pr’d my clean with 135lbs and she pr’d hers with 175lbs! It was our first crossfit competition and we got 2nd place in the scaled division.  We acted like animals and had fun a long the way, which made it a great day. We made a kick ass team!
Hard work really pays off and listening to my boyfriend/coach works wonders. Lol He is the madman behind my training (that’s what my mom says) and I love it :) 

Ball/Badel 2nd Place!
Boyfriend/Coach showing support :)
Crossfit Girls 2nd Place Scaled Division 

No comments:

Post a Comment