Friday 27 July 2012

Camille Leblanc and Butterfly Pull Ups!

JULY 26 WOD

A. Pull-Up Max Reps x5

- My hands were really hurting today so I practiced kipping (again). I need to work on my technique more before I start doing pull-ups for max reps. My main issue is not pulling away from the bar. I do a pull-up then go straight down and lose the rhythm for a kip. Gotta keep practicing!!!
B. 3 Rounds For Time:
     45 DUs
     20 Wall Ball "2-fer-1s"

- This wod took me 14:04min. My double-unders are getting better but I still should be a lot faster. Wall balls are fun but I didn't do '2-for-1s'. I realized that was part of the wod when I finished it...woops! This wod dragged on...it felt like it took forever. My goal for this wod in the near future is 8 minutes >>>practice double-unders everyday<<<






This is a great video because she shows us how to do a  butterfly pull-up step by step. Once I master this...Fran will be a piece of cake!....Mmmm...cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment