Friday 27 July 2012

Isabel is such a snatch!

JULY 27 WOD

Hot Crossfit Girl..who needs machines?!?
B. For Time:
     Run 400m
     30-20-10
     Goblet Squat
     Box Jump 24/20 

-8:29 min with a 16k kettle bell and 20'' box. I'm pretty happy with my time but I could have used a better strategy for the goblet squats. I should have done 2 sets of 15 the first round instead of 6 sets of 5! Easier said than done! lol I was exhausted by the end of it.

 I was feeling pretty pumped after the WOD and had a bit more energy to do something else so I decided to try 'Isabel' again.  On June 16, I did Isabel with 30k and finished in 3:26. Today, I used the same weight and did it in 3:11. NEW PR:) Happy about that but I need to increase the weight damn it!!! The big girls use 40k for the wod and I am still working on 30k. Next time I try it I will increase to 35. It's going to be a tough long road but it will be worth it!!! 


Video of Crossfitters Kristan Clever and Becca Voigt doing Isabel...Bahh! Exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment