Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wod Away

JULY 16 WOD

A. Squat Clean Thruster 3-3-3     (no re-gripping)

- 40k. I tried 41 for 3 but I re-gripped so it didn't count!! GrrrR!! 

B. For 10 Minutes Perform
     Odd Minutes 15 Pull-Ups
     Even Minutes 15 Slam Ball

- 178 rx with a 30lb slam ball. I completed all the slam ball but I didn't finish all the pull-ups required in one minute. It was so tough I can't imagine trying to do 20 pull-ups in a minute!! I have to really work on kipping to make it easier on myself. Slam ball was fun and not as painful as pull-ups, although 30lb was a bit heavy.

     
      Rest 2 Minutes

C.  3 Minutes Max Push-ups

- 41 push ups! Tiring and exhausting!!

JULY 17 WOD

A. Back Squat 10-10-10

- 70k for 10!!!! This is GREAT, because last week I did 70 for 8 and this time it felt way easier. I should've aimed for 75.  Video up soon..:)

B. For 10 Minutes Perform
     Odd Minutes 25 KBS 1.5/1p
     Even Minutes 25 Hollow Rocks

- 173 rx...I suck at hollow rocks! I need to work on them. Kettle bell swings were fun and not nearly as irritating.

     Rest 1 Minute

C. 2 Minutes Max Turkish get ups- R
     2 Minutes Max Turkish get ups - L

- I did 5 with each hand. It was really tough and heavy and I lost my balance a lot. I need to focus more and remain calm during TGU's. :)

JULY 18 WOD

A. Weighted Pull-Ups

- I practiced kipping instead since I can't even fathom adding weight to a pull up lol I practiced hand stand pushups before the wod so my arm's were KILLING at this point. Oh well, I should get used to it. 

B.3 Rounds For Time:
   15 HSPU
   15 T2B
   4x50m Run

12:09. I did 25 db press instead of hand stand pushups since I'm still working on them. This was a tough wod because I felt so sore..lol but it wasn't one of the crazier ones! Tomorrow's wod looks deadly!!!!!! I'M SCARED.

Finish with 15 Burpees!



--- -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment