Tuesday 3 July 2012

Crossfit Kitty new PR

July 2 WOD
20 min.
odd min - 6 wall ball
        - 10 sec HS hold
even min- 6 wall ball
        - 10 box jumps


July 3 WOD- Deadlift PR. 110k YEEEHAWWWW.
                    -3 ROUNDS- 50 squats, 25 box jumps, 15 strict pull-ups.  17:04...used a purple band, kipped a lot..bad!!


O geez!!! I feel like I'm getting better at the wods but they never get easier..which is why they're great. I would like to finish a wod and say, "Wow, that was refreshing."...But I guess it'll never feel like a hot yoga class. o.O

Camille Leblanc-Bazinet-Crossfitter

I am excited about my new deadlift PR because it was 100k only 3 months ago. That means I added 22 more pounds since my last deadlift! That's wild! I love that working out has become a fun game in the sense that I'm always aiming to beat my old 'score' and get a shorter time in a workout.
I used to go to the gym, run on the treadmill and have an image of a skinny broad in my mind, thinking 'ABS LIKE THAT...'. lol I must have issues.
Now, all I want to do is lift heavier, learn every possible skill in crossfit and do great. I obviously still want to have a ...purrrfect bod but it's not my MAIN concern anymore. It's a concern, but not a MAIN one. lol


ALRIGHT, I JUST LOVE WHAT CROSSFIT IS DOING TO MY BODY AND I CAN'T IMAGINE THE RESULTS I WILL SEE IN 3 MORE MONTHS..OR 6..OR A YEAR!!! There, I feel better. >>> My first vanity insanity rant on this blog and it probably won't be the last. <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment