Sunday 1 July 2012

One month, One minute-ish

MAY 26 WOD - 16K  kettle bell swings, V-ups. 25-20-15-10-5 >> 5:44min


JUNE 30 WOD - 16K kettle bell swings over head, V-ups, 25-20-15-10-5 >> 4:50min

Yes! My time is improving and it's only been a month! I felt like I was going as fast as I could and I didn't take any breaks throughout my sets. I need to work on kettle bell swings and keeping a steady pace throughout the workout. I am glad that my time was still a lot shorter than last time, especially since I did overhead for the most recent one. 
I started writing down my workout's and PR'S about 3 months ago and I've slowly started comparisons to see my improvements. I am excited to see the changes that have happened in 3 months of doing crossfit 5 x a week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment