Saturday 7 July 2012

Crossfit Fever


TWITTER***IRON_KITTY***TWITTER


                   TWITTER***IRON_KITTY***TWITTER

JULY 7 WOD 

In teams of 2, complete the following: 
1200M Run 
45 Hang Cleans (40k)
30 Front Squat (40k)
800M Run
45 Front Squat (40k)
30 Push Press (40k)
400M Run
45 Push Press (40k)
30 Hang Clean (40k)
200M Run


34:37 min

This WOD was so brutal I am shocked that I completed it. 40 k is really heavy for me and if it wasn't for my partner that was whipping through the hang cleans and push presses, I would have FAILED. YEP. Not ashamed to admit it! I was really good at front squats but the weight was so heavy. I think that my PUSH PRESS PR IS 45K so to do 40K in a WOD was tough. I'm glad I finished it and it was a real ass kick. 
Sometimes I think that all crossfitters must LOVE S&M since they love workouts that beat the shit out of them lol....but hey, if it means you become a fit iron kitty like this..then it sure is worth the pain and bruises!!

So many girls are afraid to try Crossfit because they're afraid they'll be "bulky" or "manly". Does this girl fall into any of those categories??! NOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment