Friday 27 July 2012

Zercher Squat!!!

JULY 25 WOD

Jamie Eason doing a Zercher Squat!
A. Zercher squat 5-5-5

- 70k for 5!!! I did better than I thought for the zercher squat especially since my PR front squat is 75k for one. Next time I'll try to do 75k since I didn't feel like 70k was a big enough challenge for me. Muahahah! 

B. 5 Rounds For Max Reps
     1 Minute Max Ring Push-Up
     1 Minute Max Hang Snatch 45/30
     1 Minute Rest

- 82 rx. That is a dinky score especially since I only managed to snatch about 10 times a minute and perform 10 or else ring push-ups a minute. There were some people in the class that got over 20 snatches a minute! I am jealous. I need to work on my overall strength and not dropping the weight when it becomes too heavy. I just have to think one minute at a time when it comes to these wods so I always do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment