Monday 16 July 2012

Crossfit Girl (before) pics

I've been crossfitting 5-6 times a week since April 2012 and I've wanted to post 'before' pics for quite some time. I have always been scrawny (5'5 125 lbs)and started crossfit to become stronger and more smooookin. I am also obsessed with crossfit socks and have them in every colour. I have been going to the gym since I was 16 but never really noticed results until I started doing crossfit workouts. The harder I train, the less crap I want to eat because it affects my performance in wods. 
My goal is to be the best version of myself and although I am so tempted to post photos of broads I admire (physique-wise)I will only post pictures of myself. I have seen more changes in my body in the last 3 months of crossfit than I have in 3 years at the YMCA. I'm still skinny minny but the goal is near!

Goal: Freakishly strong Iron kitty

These are my 'before' pictures. In 2 more months I'll post some progress pics. I feel great right now and wouldn't change much about how I look. Everyone has something they want to work on and anyone who says they don't are lying. It should't be a crime to want to improve and it doesn't mean I'm insecure if I have certain physical goals I want to reach. Bottom line: I am 23 years old and I shouldn't have any excuse to not look/feel the greatest. If I start talking shit now about why I can't reach certain goals, I'm doomed...O.o

JUNE 2012









JULY 2012




JULY 2012

JULY 2012





JULY 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment